Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello, Cupcake!

Apple Cupcakes by Jake & ISpaghetti Cupcakes by Jessica Bosch
Jason Bosch of Floboski Films has recently been posting photographs of scrumptious looking cupcakes made by his wife. My mind was blown at the sight of her cheeseburger cupcakes, but when he posted the image of the spaghetti and meatballs cupcakes, I had to try this. This is the first time I have been inspired to cook on my own in two months.

I scoured the internet for cupcake decorating ideas, and came across Hello, Cupcake, a book full of cupcake decoration ideas. I found an excerpt from the book to make cupcakes that look like apples, and had to try it. They were fairly easy to make, even if they are put to shame by those that inspired me. Hopefully this little baking session will bring forth more cooking exploration for me, and help to reawaken my passion for food.
Hello, Cupcake! by Alan RichardsonCheeseburger Cupcakes by Jessica Bosch

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Cupcake! is an awesome book. I like the apple cupcakes. Thanks for the shout out as well. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spaghetti cupcakes were delicious.

    ReplyDelete