Saturday, March 14, 2009

I would like to poop a centaur.

I spent the better part of this morning playing Keita Takahashi's Noby Noby Boy on the PS3. It took a few minutes for me to figure out the basic functions (I have yet to figure out how to change camera views), but it was far from difficult. The great thing about this game is there is the premise: there is none. You waddle around your map, eating whatever you want to until you get too full (or bored) and start pooping out what you ate. And it's not stinky, mushy, brown feces either, BOY is pooping out full forklifts, frogs, and humans that are still live and kickin'. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to cross-breed the things I consume...pooping out a half-animal-half-human would be awesome. My favorite map so far has been this one that merely consisted of dogs, men, and scooters. I went go around consuming motorized vehicles with I had a trail of dogs riding on my BOY's back. Then, every time he'd poop, the scooters would honk and the line of dogs would bark...it was awesome. I love this game. I find it simple yet incredibly fun, and fully intend upon playing it as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment