Sunday, April 19, 2009

My belly is being absolutely obnoxious

So I leave for France tomorrow morning. All weekend, I wake up with my tummy doing somersaults in anticipation for my trip. This morning, however, it was as though I had an actual triathlon participant doin' its thing in my stomach. I'm literally so full of excitement, nervousness, anticipation, and general "Woo!" that it hurts. I'm going to be posting a helluva lot of blogs while I'm over there because I will want to be sharing absolutely all my cool experiences with the world. I'm thinking of maybe starting a Flickr for the trip, but we'll see.

Anyways, I just wanted to post this quickly to maybe calm down the little athlete runnin' through my gut. Wish me luck on my journey, and I shall post my first blog of the adventure from Paris on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Take a moment, have some green tea and open a Flickr account :-)

    ReplyDelete