Sunday, July 5, 2009

If video games were IRL.

I'd use a Katamari to clean my house. Sure, I'd have to buy all new furniture, but I would just rob banks and be able to get away with it, so I could pay for it no-problem-o. I would have level five shock so if my car dies, I can just give it a quick jump...also if someone pisses me off I can just threaten to turn them into human jerky. Then make a witty joke about how they already are because they're already a "jerk." Get it? In turn, my personality stats would go up, and I would be more popular...until I have to steal something again and then my morality would slowly creep closer to evil. I would probably grow horns or something. Nahh, I am pretty 50/50 when it comes to picking either good or evil, so I probably wouldn't have any outstanding features.

I would wear the most sensible clothes because I care more about efficiency than style. My dog could locate treasure for me which I would pawn off to the villagers (similar to a yard sale, I suppose). Since I'd have sweet knife skills, I would be able to cut carrots more uniform. No one likes a shitty julienne! If I get hurt, I could just drink some potion and be good as new. I'd never get ill, and my only real addiction would be to plasmids.

But alas, I'm just an ordinary girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment