Sunday, August 2, 2009

Music Related Youtube Videos You Must See

Nirvana vs. Rick Astley
This video is amazing. I have pretty much told everyone I know about this. It is the ultimate Rick-roll...



Chocolate Rain
I sang this at work last week and was told by many that they had no idea what I was talking about. That is absolute blasphemy. Watch it.



Linkin Park Parody
Jake actually just showed me this today, and it is actually so true that it hurts a little


Little Boy Singing "Hey Jude"
I actually get this version of the song stuck in my head more often than the original


Sunday Afternoon

I couldn't post this without a Jon Lajoie video...however, I wanted to make this entry appropriate for all so I figured "Show me your gentials" and "E=MC Vagina" were probably not the best ones to add.



No comments:

Post a Comment