Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Dream Comic Con.

I've never been to San Diego Comic Con. Heck, I've never been to San Diego...EVEN HECKER...I've never been to California! With all the other adventures Jake and I have been planning, SDCC is probably the biggest and most desired (at least for me). The New York Comic Con left me craving more, and my expectations for San Diego are quite high.

Unfortunately, they have not announced any ticket information for next year, so I am clueless about how much to start saving or even what will be happening at the event. I'm sure everyone who attended 2009 SDCC is still trying to recover, but I have too many dreams about this! I decided that I would create my dream list. Probably the furthest from realistic, but it's my dream so STFU.

I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want (and it's NOT a zigazig-ha)

#1: Buffy Cast Reunion Panel
This would include Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendan, Alyson Hannigan, Amber Benson, James Marsters, Anthony Stewart Head, Seth Green, and Emma Caulfield. There would be a meet and greet afterwards where I could talk with all of them.

No, I do not want David Boreanaz, Charisma Carpentar, or Michelle Trachtenberg to be there. kthx.

#2: Dollhouse Panel
Obviously this would include Joss Whedon Eliza Dushku, and the regulars. I would then get to meet Eliza.

#3: Firefly Panel
Everyone would discuss what they're doing now, as well as the future of Firefly. What's to come?

#4: Bioshock 2

Because we all know it will probably be bumped back to some obscure 2010 date, it should be a preview game at SDCC where Juliet Landau (voice of the Little Sisters aka Drusilla) would casually be observing to see how the game turned out.

#5: Jo Chen Signing
Who knows what future projects she has, but I want this girl to sign every copy of my Season 8 Buffy comics.

#6: Casually Bumping Into Dan Trachtenberg
TRS would be shooting their SDCC podcast, and I would casually bump into the three of them because I would be too busy being hysterical with excitement about the rest of the event. Then they would use the embarrassing footage in the episode, and Dan would accidently tweet his phone number again, and I could call him, and we would become great friends and he would help me with job placement for the rest of my life. (I said unrealistic, okay!? MY DREAMS! MINE!)

#7: Dr. Horrible Signing & Sing-Along

I could awkwardly introduce myself to Felicia Day, and we could awkwardly get out picture taken together, and then awkwardly fumble around as she signs whatever I have handy...awkwardly. She, and the rest of the cast would lead the group in a theatrical performance of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

#8: Joss Whedon signing
They would hold a lottery like they did at NYCC, except THIS TIME Jake or I would win. Well, hopefully in my dream I win...but I'd settle for it being Jake. If I won, I would be super excited and get like 17 things autographed, and show him my tattoo and ask to shake his hand and/or hug him.

#9: Free Sushi & Tea
Everyone who attends would receive free tea and bento box. Not some cheap, nasty crap either. It would be sponsered by a well-respected company. MMMmmm. Because starving all day sucks.

#10: Harrison Ford, IRL, as Han Solo...just trying to blend in.
Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment