Thursday, June 3, 2010

Babyshower Baking

I'll admit, ever since I got rid of Facebook, Twitter, and television, it's been a lot easier for me to pay attention to blogging. It might be because now I actually have things to share what with the big travel plans and cake-baking....Oh wait, I didn't tell you about the cake? Silly me! You may recall the Baked Good contest I held a month ago...however you may not seeing as only three people entered. Regardless, the winner is a very lucky lady because I am making her a FREE baby shower cake! The ideas for this cake have been changing bi-minutely. My problem with cakes is I usually get in way over my head and they turn out like Jake's Leaning Tower of Penis Pisa cake. But not today, sirs and ma'ams! Today, I decided to make a simple yet elegant cake that will knock your socks off!

I actually had typed out an entiiiire entry for you, but seeing as Blogger is an enormous cock, it all was deleted before I could save and now I am pretty much entry-less. However, below you can see how it turned out!





No comments:

Post a Comment