Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Making Money on the Fly

This is a quick, apologetic post to you, dear readers, for my absence and busy-bee life of the current now. I have been scrambling to make money, sell goods, and find amazing sponsors in the final month before I leave.

I bring to you a brainstorm list of ways to make last minute cash for a big trip:
1. Etsy Alchemy Requests: If you have a skill or craft that you do like no one else, respond to these requests. It's fun, promotional, and you can make some money. You can also start your own shop too.
2. Ebay the shit out of your home: Put everything you don't want/need onto Ebay. Even if you only make $5, that's money you wouldn't have if it were sitting in storage. We made $280 this month off Ebay. Yeah.
3. Be a Craigslist hound: Volunteer for odd jobs, gigs, and temp positions to supplement your income. I'm currently signed up as a Got Milk? Brand Ambassador. $15/hr to hand milk out to children? Now that's what I'm talking about.
4. Become a ChaCha Guide: I have made $57 so far (in 4 days) just answering questions for ChaCha. It's a few cents per answer, but it kills time, adds up quick, and is extra money that I wouldn't be making just sitting around.

That's all I have for today folks! I'm off to teach children about the importance of drinking cow's milk!....Who cares if I don't actually support the consumption of milk from mammals that aren't human!

No comments:

Post a Comment