Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Freebie Sightings at Byte Size!

Spring is here and summer is on it's way! You know what that means, right?! Barbecues! Cookouts! Weddings! Parties! Graduations! Baby showers! All those fun out-doors-y stuff-your-face events that you always look forward to because they generally mean one thing: FREE FOOD! Uuuuntil you remember that you have to bring something too.

That is why I am giving you folks the heads up about a couple of giveaways coming your way. The first being a baked good contest beginning now and lasting at least until April 24, 2010 April 26, 2010. How this one works- Simply go to the Byte Size Creations Fan Page and say what you would like. You can do this by either commenting on the contest post or send a message. What can you request? Well...cake, cookies, brownies, pie, petit fours, madelines, chocolate truffles, cupcakes, etc., etc., etc. At this point you don't even need to be specific about flavors, dates, events, or anything...those details will come once your name is drawn. Why am I doing this? I'm bored in a baking sense and I need a challenge! Contestants can be anywhere in the U.S...just keep in mind whether or not you think your item is going to make it safely in shipping :)

I am currently working with a local business who is willing to sponsor a giveaway! Woooohooo! I am not at liberty to say who they are yet, but it will fit in beautifully with this summer cookout, potluck, tasty treat theme! So definitely stay tuned on that one!

And as I'm sure you already know, one of my ice cream recipes has made it through the first round of knock-outs in the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook! If I make get enough ratings I will be published! AND if I get published I will be giving away a copy of the book! So, please do me a favor and rate my recipe (just use the "login via facebook" feature and rate the recipe using the stars)...there could be some beautiful literature in it for you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment